water spray retort machine
In the sterilization process of glass bottled, tinplate filling, and gas-containing packaging products, the product is highly sensitive to cold and heat, and the problem of bottle explosion can be easily caused in the sterilization process of the water bath type retort machine. In order to make the product completely evenly pressed and heated, a water spray retort machine was developed.
Its principle is that the water is sprayed through the top of the circulation, side spray, or mixed spray on the top side to uniformly and uniformly sterilize and cool the food.
There are three spray methods for the spray sterilizer:
1. Side spray method. A nozzle is placed at each of the four corners of each tray in the sterilizer to heat each layer of the product on the tray. Since the water is continuously sprayed from the nozzles vertically mounted on the four corners of each tray, the temperature inside the tank is kept very stable at all stages of the sterilization process, ensuring that the F value changes and excessive cooking are minimized. limit.
2. Top spray method. A spray partition is arranged on the top of the sterilizing pot, and the sterilizing water is sprayed from the top to uniformly penetrate the product in the kettle.
3. Full spray method. The top spray and the side spray can ensure that the temperature inside the retort machine is uniform and there is no dead angle.
Water flow route:
Water route: upper tank water-pump-filter-heat exchanger-pipe-under tank sprinkler-product tray-sterilizer bottom-pump-tank water
Spray sterilizer range
Spray sterilizer is suitable for all kinds of high temperature resistant packaging materials:
1. Plastic containers: PP bottles, HDPE bottles.
2, soft bag packaging: aluminum foil bags, transparent bags, vacuum bags, high temperature cooking bags.
3. Tinplate tin cans, aluminum cans and glass bottles
The parameters of the spray sterilizer are taken as the example of the JOOYAN 1000# sterilizer:
retort machine model 1000#
Tube length / mm 2400
Overall length / mm 3200
Total width / mm 1500
Total height / mm 1800
Effective volume / m3 2.2
Food basket / 3
Steam consumption Kg/batach 95
Equipment power / KW 6.5
Design temperature 145°
Test pressure 0.44Mpa
Design pressure 0.35Mpa
Executive standard: GB150-2011
Main pressure component material: SBOx28/k345R
Auxiliary equipment technical parameters:
Compressed air tank m3 1.0
Air compressor 0.8/10
Water storage tank m3 3
Boiler displacement T/h 0.5
1. Low steam consumption. The sterilizing water after steam atomization is directly mixed in the sterilizing pot, which not only increases the speed of temperature rise and fall, but also increases the utilization rate of steam heat energy and reduces steam consumption.
2. Use less water. Compared with the water bath type sterilizer, a small amount of process water can meet the sterilization requirements. Therefore, the water tank of the spray type sterilizer is smaller than the water tank type sterilizer pot.
3. Temperature control is good. Water is sprayed from different angles, and steam air and water are mixed to form a perfect temperature distribution.
4. The noise is small. The spray type has low noise and a better sterilization environment.
5. Low damage. Perfect pressure control, the entire production process pressure computer automation control, to adapt to the changes in the internal pressure of the product packaging, so that the product packaging deformation to the lowest, reduce damage. Particularly suitable for gas-containing packaging products, glass bottles, pp bottles, pp cans, etc.
6. Controllable. The process water preheating system ensures a continuous warming process for warm-filled products.
7. The appearance is good. The sterilization water is less, and the softened water can be recycled to avoid the contamination of the outer packaging caused by the water quality of the process water. The sterilized product has a clean appearance and a better selling.
8. Food safety: perfect heat distribution, so that the products in the pot can achieve the best sterilization no matter where they are and what type of packaging.
9. Indirect cooling: The cooling water is not in contact with the process water, avoiding secondary pollution and eliminating the need for water treatment chemicals.
10. Maintenance costs are extremely low, tube-and-tube heat exchangers require little maintenance, and all components except the pump are static.
retort machine components
Pot body: including pot body, lid, swivel, track, seal ring, roller, locking wedge, steam, nozzle, cooling water pipe and gate valve.
Control system: PLC controller, touch screen, control cabinet
Accessories: pallets, pallet trucks, trolleys, circulation pumps, pumps, pipeline valves
water spray retort machine operation procedures:
1. Feed the packaged product into the retort machine and close the pot door. The door is then secured by a triple safety interlock. In the whole sterilization process, the mechanical and electrical methods are interlocked to ensure the safe operation of the retort machine.
2. Enter the softened water: Inject the sterilizing water into the sterilizing pot to the appropriate water level.
3. Heating: The sterilizing water in the pot is continuously circulated by the water, and the steam is introduced into the heat exchanger and the sterilizing water is exchanged for heat, and the temperature of the product is continuously increased.
4. Sterilization: The circulation pump continuously circulates the sterilizing water in the closed circuit system, and the water forms a mist sprayed onto the surface of the food. The pressure in the tank is adjusted to a desired range by a pressurizing valve and a pressure relief valve.
5. Cooling: Stop the steam and start to pass cold water into the heat exchanger. The sterilizing water in the pot is continuously circulated, the temperature of the sterilizing material is continuously reduced, and it is lowered to the set temperature.
6. Recycling: The circulating pump draws the sterilizing water back to the hot water tank for sterilization of the next batch of food.
7. After the recovery is completed, the pressure in the pot is vented through the exhaust valve, the air introduction valve is opened, the pressure in the pot is zero, and the product is discharged.
Instructions for use of JOOYAN water spray retort machine:
The spray type sterilization kettle operation first loads the packaged product into the sterilization basket, then feeds it into the water spray retort machine, and finally closes the pot door. During the whole sterilization process, the pot door is mechanically locked, and there is no possibility that the pot door is opened, thereby ensuring the safety of people or objects around the sterilization. The sterilization process is performed automatically in accordance with the data input to the microprocessor controller PLC. Note that an appropriate amount of water should be retained at the bottom of the spray sterilizer. If necessary, this part of the water can be injected automatically at the beginning of the warming up. For hot-filled products, this part of the water can be preheated and then injected in the hot water tank. During the whole sterilization process, this part of the water is repeatedly circulated through the high-flow pump, and the product is spray-heated from top to bottom. The steam passes through another circuit of the heat exchanger and adjusts the temperature based on the temperature set point. The water stream then passes through the distribution disk at the top of the sterilizer and is applied to the surface of the product uniformly from top to bottom. This ensures an even distribution of heat. The water that has been rinsed through the product is collected at the bottom of the vessel and passed through the filter and collection tube.
Warming and sterilization phase: The valve is automatically controlled according to the programmed sterilization procedure to direct steam into the primary circuit of the heat exchanger. The condensate is automatically drained from the trap. Since the condensed water is not contaminated, it can be transported back to the boiler for use.
Cooling phase: Inject cold water into the initial circuit of the heat exchanger. The cold water is regulated by an automatic valve located at the inlet of the heat exchanger and is controlled by the program. Since the cooling water does not come into contact with the inside of the container, it is not contaminated and can be reused.
Throughout the process, the pressure inside the spray retort is controlled by the program to input or discharge compressed air to the retort through two automatic angle seat valves.
When the sterilization is finished, an alarm signal will be issued. At this point, you can open the door and ship it.