Small Fish Canned Production and Retort Process in Canning
Process small fish into canned small fish.
1. Raw material processing: Use fresh fish with intact fish body, normal odor and muscle elasticity, squeeze the internal organs, rinse thoroughly, and wash away small scales as much as possible.
2. Salting and drying every 100 kg of small fish plus 1 kg of salt and 0.5 kg of cooking wine. After mixing evenly, place it for about 10 minutes and turn it 1 or 2 times. Immediately after salting, remove the salt water, drain the salt water, wash it with water once, and let it dry in the sun until it is 80% dry.
3. Deep-fried and put the dried fish into the oil pan, the oil temperature is 180-200 ° C, the time is 2 to 5 minutes, and the input amount is about 1/12 of the oil in the pot. Gently flip and remove when the fish is light yellow.
4. Soup liquid preparation of seasoning liquid formula: 150 grams of sugar, 45 grams of MSG, 3 kg of salt, 75 grams of pepper, 50 grams of aniseed, 60 grams of pepper, 450 grams of gelatin powder, 50 ml of chili oil, 180 grams of ginger, 180 grams of garlic cloves, 180 grams of onion, 5 kg of soy sauce, 10 ml of vinegar, 80 kg of water. Ginger, onion, and garlic cloves are washed and smashed, placed in a gauze bag, and put into a water pot together with pepper and aniseed material. After the water is boiled, the salt, sugar, pepper, and soy sauce are separately added, and after stirring, the mixture is kept slightly boiled for 25 minutes, and then gelatin powder is added thereto. Then the heating was stopped and the slag was filtered off. After filtration, add MSG, chili oil, vinegar essence, mix well and set aside.
5. Canning and venting Small fish with chopsticks can be sandwiched into canned bottles, 350 grams of small fish per can, plus 150 grams of soup. The filled can is placed in the exhaust box, and the center temperature of the tank is required to be 75 to 80 ° C for 10 minutes. If a vacuum capping machine is used, the exhausting process can be eliminated and the gland can be directly evacuated.
6. Seal sterilization is sealed by ordinary sealing machine or vacuum capping machine, and then placed in a pressure cooker for sterilization.
7. Retort Process in Canning: (15′-65′-20′)/118 °C, it is required to raise the temperature of the autoclave to 118 °C in 15 minutes, and maintain this temperature for 65 minutes for sterilization. Then, after cooling for 20 minutes, the temperature is cooled to below 40 ° C. The can body is wiped off, the can lid is coated with anti-rust oil, and the label is stored in the warehouse.