Configuration of Full-automatic Steam retort machine
Sterilizing Way：Saturated Steam
Manufacture：Zhucheng Zhongyuan Machinery Co., Ltd.
Address：Shandong Zhucheng Longdu Industrial Park
Part 1: Company Profile
Zhongyuan Zhongyuan Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001,has a registered capital of 10 million yuan. It is a professional operator integrating design, development, manufacturing and marketing services of food sterilization equipment.
The company has passed ISO9001:2008 quality system certification, and has the national pressure vessel manufacturing qualification (certificate number: TS2237214-2019), with self-support import and export rights.
The company has more than 100 employees, 37 middle and senior technical management personnel, covers an area of more than 20 acres, and the production workshop covers an area of over 10,000 square meters.
Mainly engaged in the production of food sterilization autoclaves, jacketed kettles, cooking mixers and other food machinery.
The company has an advanced machining center, a fully automatic welding center and a set of inspection equipment.
Retort machine applications:
It is used for high temperature sterilization of various foods and extends the shelf life. Including meat products, soy products, dairy products, egg products, seafood, beverages, beer, fast food, pet food, etc. Can also be used in agricultural product processing, chemical, pharmaceutical, animal and animal management.
The main products are:
computer automatic / semi-automatic double-layer water immersion retort,
computer automatic / semi-automatic top water spray retort,
double door retort machine.
With advanced CAD/CAM technology design and manufacturing platform, Fully automatic welding machine welding, no damage X-ray inspection, to ensure product quality.
Zhongyuan company is willing to cooperate with the vast number of domestic and foreign users in good faith, interactive communication, coordinated development, harmonious and win-win!
Part 2: Overview of Food Sterilization
In the process of high temperature sterilization of canned and packaged foods, the main targets of sterilization are Helicobacter botulinum, Escherichia coli, various cocci, fermenting bacteria, etc., and the Helicobacter pylori can produce toxins that cause fatal damage to the human body. It is a heat-resistant anaerobic bacterium. It loses its biological activity in a three-point environment at 121 °C, and loses its biological activity in an environment of 100 °C for about 6 hours. Of course, the higher the temperature, the shorter the survival time of the pathogen. According to scientific tests, sterilization is more suitable at 121 ° C. At this time, the package has good heat resistance, and the food taste is also good. At 121 ° C sterilization, the F value of the food center reached 4, and the Helicobacter botulinum was not detected in the food, which met the requirements of commercial sterility.
The function of the autoclave is to provide an environment for high-temperature sterilization of food. It can sterilize food at a specified temperature, time and pressure. It must have the same temperature in the container during sterilization. The difference from the average temperature should meet the requirements. If the temperature at a certain point is lower than the average temperature, then the point cannot reach the predetermined bactericidal F value, and the food near this point cannot meet the sterilization requirement. Uniform heat distribution is the most important technical indicator to measure the quality of the sterilization autoclave, which can be measured and evaluated by a thermal distribution analyzer.
When the food is in a high temperature environment, the longer the time is, the worse the nutrition loss is. This requires that the temperature in the autoclave should be quickly reached at the same temperature, and the F value at each point should be kept at a high level, so that the sterilization process can be quickly terminated. The cooling should also be rapid, so that the food can be separated from the high temperature environment in the shortest possible time. This requires that the design of the water flow of the sterilization autoclave should be scientific and reasonable, and the sterilization time should be minimized.
The high temperature sterilization of food is crucial for a food processing plant! It has the following two characteristics:
1. One-time: High-temperature sterilization work must be completed in one time from the beginning to the end, and can not be interrupted.
2. Abstraction of bactericidal effect: The sterilized food can not be detected by the naked eye, and the bacterial culture test also takes one week, so it is impossible to detect the bactericidal effect of each sterilized batch of food.
Based on the above characteristics, this requires manufacturers:
1. We must do a good job of the uniformity of the whole food processing chain, and ensure that the initial amount of bacteria in each bag of food before bagging is equal, which can ensure the effectiveness of the established sterilization formula.
2, Requires a stable performance, temperature-controlled sterilization equipment, no faults, minimal error to implement the established sterilization formula, to ensure the standardization and uniformity of the sterilization effect.
Part 3: JOOYAN Design Concept of Autoclave
1、Humanize!( Customized for the product, easy to operate.)
2、Safety! (According to: GB150-2011 “Pressure Vessel”, ISO9001:2008 Quality Certification System, HACCP Food Safety Certification Design, Manufacturing)
3、Reliable! (All accessories are from world famous brands)
4、Energy saving! (The temperature loss, power, compressed air, time consumption are reasonable, optimized matching)
Part 4: Design and Manufacture Basis
一、Autoclave Price and Configuration
Name Specification unit Quantity Unit Price Total Price
Full automatic horizontal steam autoclave 1700*3300(mm) set 1
Trays(L*W*H) 1100*1100*150(mm) piece 21
Trolleys(L*W) 1100*1100(mm) set 3
TOTAL USD: $ ####$$$$
二、Retort Functions, Parameters and Configuration:
PLC program fully automatic control, touch screen command input。
Electronic and mechanical double overpressure protection.
Electronic temperature deviation correction.
Electronic over temperature automatic protection.
Abnormal temperature alarm.
Abnormal pressure alarm.
Abnormal water level alarmed.
Automatic steam hammer silencer.
The temperature difference (heat distribution) at each point is ±0.5 °C.
Adaptable packaging: tinplate cans, glass bottles, aluminum and aluminum cans, etc.
三、Main Technical Parameters of Equipment：
Inner Diameter/Length/ Volume 1700 mm /3300mm /7.5m3
Designed Pressure/Maximum Working Pressure 0.35 Mpa/0.33 Mpa
Designed Temperature/Maximum Working Temperature 147℃/145℃
Steam Boiler/Working Pressure 0.4ton/h /0.5-0.6Mpa
Total Power 5.5KW
Material/Thickness SUS30408/ 5mm
Equipment Dimension（L*W*H） 4300×2100×2400
Tray Size (mm) 1100×1100×1100
Water Pump Flow 130m3 ；Lift 11m;Power 5.5KW。
Power consumption per time About 6KW
Steam consumption per time About 250-400kg / autoclave (according to product temperature)
Sterilizing water 0.75m3/time (recyclable)
Cooling Water ＞18m³/time (recyclable)
Compressed air consumption per time 2.0 m3
4、Ancillary Facilities (user-supplied)
Air Compressor Expiratory volume：2.0m3/min，Pressure 0.8-1.0MPa
Gas storage tank 1.0m3，Pressure 0.8-1.0MPa 1 set
Cooling Tower 30 m3/h
Steam Source ≧0.5MPa
Cooling Pond ≧15m3
Power supply 220V/380V
Remarks The user should connect the water source, power source, steam source, compressed air source and exhaust port to the autoclave connection.
5、Full Automatic Steam Autoclave Configuration Table（1set）
Name Model Manufacturer Material Remarks
1. Cylinder DN1700×3300×5 Zhongyuan S30408 Design Pressure：0.35Mpa
2. Dished heads THA1700×5 Jiangsu S30408 One-time stamping, after aging vibration, eliminating internal stress, no deformation
3. Flange DN1700 Zhongyuan S30408Ⅱ Overall forging, aging treatment, elimination of internal stress, no deformation after welding
4. Gasket DN1700 Zhongyuan Silicone Sealed Container
5. Crutch DN1700 Zhongyuan Welding Close/Open Door
6. Saddles DN1700 Zhongyuan Welding autoclave body loading
7. Lifting Ears DN1700 Zhongyuan S30408 Equipment Lifting
8. Basket Input/Output DN1700 Zhongyuan S30408 Drive assembly
9. Trays 1100*1100*150 Zhongyuan S30408 Product delivery
10. Pump DFR100-100/2/5.5 Shanghai Dongfang —— Circulating process water leaching
11. Pneumatic butterfly valve DN80 Actored —— Inlet switching valve
DN65 Process water inlet
DN50 Process water outlet
12. Pneumatic angle seat valve DN32 Baode S30408 exhaust
DN25 Gas supplement
13. Pneumatic angle seat valve DN50 Baode —— Heating up
14. Pneumatic angle seat valve DN15 Baode —— Muffling
15. Trap DN50 Yuming —— Drain
16. Manual ball valve DN25 Qingdao —— Manual discharge of sewage in autoclave
17. Check valve DN8 Qingdao —— Prevention of compressed air reflux
18. Manual ball valve DN15 Qingdao —— Door inflated and exhausting.
19. Manual ball valve DN15 Qingdao Jingrui —— Pressure gauge control
DN25 —— Emergency exhaust
20. Heat-exchanger 1200 Shanghai Nanhua 22m² Indirect cooling
21. Convex flat tube flange DN25～DN100 Zhongyuan S30408 National standard
22. Fine wire drawing elbow φ25～φ100 Zhongyuan S30408 National standard
23. Fine brushed seamless tube φ25～φ100 Zhongyuan S30408 National standard
24. Hex head bolt M12～M20 Zhongyuan —— National standard
25. Sealing pad DN25～DN10 Zhongyuan Silicone / Graphite National standard
26. Top shower assembly 1200# Zhongyuan S30408 Uniform distribution of process water
27. Spray Board 900×5400 Zhongyuan S30408 Uniform distribution of process water
28. Rail 1200# Zhongyuan S30408 Convenience food free access
29. Water Separator AC3010-03D SNS —— Gas source filtration
30. Magnetic retread level gauge 500#；800# Jiangsu —— Observation of water level
31. Pressure gauge 0～0.6Mpa Donghang —— Measuring pressure in autoclave
32. Mercury Thermometer 0℃～150℃ Zaoqiang —— Measuring the temperature inside the autoclave
33. Fully open safety valve DN40 Laoshan —— Container overpressure relief device
34. Safety interlock KYW Zhongyuan —— Certified products of the National Quality Inspection Bureau
No. Name Model Number Quantity Origin
1 Programmable Controller CPU224CN 1 SIMENS
2 Temperature Module EM231 1 SIMENS
3 Pressure Module EM231 1 SIMENS
4 Output Expansion Module EM222 1 SIMENS
5 Touch Screen 7INCH 1 SIMENS
6 Power Switch DC24V 1 Schneider
7 Contactor 2510 1 Schneider
8 Circuit Breaker C65N4P60A 1 Schneider
9 Circuit Breaker C65N1P6A 2 Schneider
10 Circuit Breaker C65N3P32A 2 Schneider
11 Thermal Relay 13-18A 2 Schneider
12 Indicator Light 220V10A 1 Schneider
13 Button 220V10A 2 Schneider
14 Urgent Stop 220V10A 1 Schneider
15 Intermediate Relay 24V 3 Schneider
16 Power Distribution Box 300×600×800 1 Zhongyuan
17 Alarm Lamp 220V 30W 1 Zhejiang
19 Solenoid Valve DC 24V 8 Taiwan DEK
20 Air Filter 0.8Mpa 1 Taiwan DEK
21 Bus-barwire 14位 1 Taiwan DEK
22 Temperature Sensor HJD 1 Beijing
23 Pressure Sensor HUBA 1 Switzerland
Part 5: Main Components of Autoclave（1 set）
ZY-1700×3300 Autoclave(1 set)；
Pump (1 set)；5.5KW；
Hermetically Sealed Inflator *1；
Safety Manual Interlocking and Automatic Interlocking Device *1；
Pneumatic butterfly valve, pneumatic angle seat valve;
Manual ball valve and check valve;
Sealing ring, flange and flange gasket;
Bolts, nuts and shells, flat pads;
Pressure gauge, pressure sensor and safety valve;
Thermometer and temperature sensor;
Electric control box and its electrical appliances;
Spray device and guide device in the autoclave;
The heat preservation cotton and insulation layer of sterilization autoclave.
Heating, cooling and drainage devices.
Part 6: Use, Repair and Maintenance
1. Users should implement the national regulations on the use and management of container pressure safety inspection procedures and related container safety regulations.
2. The user should formulate the safe operation rules of the sterilization autoclave according to the sterilization conditions of the production process of the unit and the technical performance of the sterilization autoclave, and strictly implement the safe operation rules of the sterilization autoclave, which should at least include:
(1), The operation process index of the sterilization autoclave and the highest working pressure, the highest working temperature.
(2), Operation methods and procedures and precautions for the sterilization autoclave.
(3) In the production operation, it is important to check the items and parts, as well as the abnormal phenomena and preventive measures that may occur during the operation.
(4) Sealing and maintenance methods when the equipment is deactivated.
3. This equipment is strictly prohibited from exceeding the design pressure and exceeds the design temperature.
4. The operator who uses the sterilizing autoclave should pass the training and test. The safety operation rules and post responsibility system should be strictly observed, and the safety accessories should be kept complete, sensitive and reliable, and abnormal phenomena should be dealt with promptly.
5. The sterilization autoclave is equipped with safety valve, pressure gauge and thermometer safety accessory. During the use process, the maintenance and regular calibration should be strengthened. The safety valve of this equipment should be kept sensitive and reliable, prevent random adjustment, and the pressure gauge accuracy is not low. At the 2.5 level, the lead-free pressure gauge shall not be used. The accuracy shall be checked at least once a year. The pressure gauge indicates failure, the scale is unclear, the dial is broken, the pointer does not return to the original position after the pressure is released, and the seal is damaged. Replace it now. The thermometer should be periodically calibrated. It should be calibrated with a standard thermometer before use. It should be calibrated once a year. If the mercury column breaks and the standard temperature differs by more than 0.5 °C, it will be repaired or changed.
6. The sterilizing autoclave should be inspected regularly. At least one external inspection should be carried out every month. At least one internal inspection should be carried out every two months. At least once every three months, the comprehensive inspection should be carried out. The preparations and inspection items before the inspection are in accordance with the “Procedures”. “With the relevant regulations, the inspection report shall be filed and filed.
7. During the use process, always apply lubricating oil and oil to the sliding and rolling contact parts of the lock block and the conversion flange to ensure that the friction surface is in a lubrication state.
8. When the sealing ring on the flange surface of the autoclave body is too large due to aging, defect and friction, it should be replaced in time to ensure sealing and prevent leakage.
9. When the equipment is deactivated, the inner and outer surfaces of the sterilization autoclave and the lid should be cleaned, blown dry, and the outer leakage surface should be treated with anti-rust oil. The safety detection and control instrument should be protected by the cover peak.
10. This equipment can only be used within the specified working pressure range. It is absolutely not allowed to use overpressure, otherwise the consequences will be borne by the user.
11, The entire set of equipment should be checked regularly (once a month).
12. When purchasing this equipment, the user must keep a good calculation of the “pressure vessel certificate, completed drawings” strength calculation book of the State Local Technical Supervision Bureau for the relevant departments to check.
Part 7: Production Process Description
The autoclave provided by the company is designed, manufactured, tested, packaged and transported in strict accordance with the national standards and ISO9001:2008 quality assurance model, and is subject to the supervision and legal inspections specified in the “Safety Technical Supervision Regulations for Fixed Pressure Vessels”. The agency regularly supervises the inspection.
The equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the enterprise standard Q/320800CI03-1200 “Quick Cooling autoclave”
1. The sterilization performance and evaluation performance standard of the equipment is the evaluation method and standard of the disinfection and sterilization effect of GB15981–1995.
2. The pressure capacity part is designed, manufactured and accepted according to the national standard GB150—2011 “Steel Pressure Vessel”, and is subject to the supervision of “Safety Technical Supervision Regulations for Pressure Vessels”.
3. The pressure-capacity welding part is carried out according to the “NB/T47015-2011 Pressure Vessel Welding Procedures”, and the process is evaluated according to “NB/T47014—2011 Pressure Equipment Welding Process Evaluation”.
4. The equipment safety valve complies with the provisions of GB/T12241.
5. The pressure gauge of the equipment complies with the provisions of the General Pressure Gauge GB1226-2005.
6. The sealing ring of the equipment complies with the provisions of “YY/T0158-2010 Sealing gasket for pressure steam sterilization equipment”.
7. The electrical equipment of the equipment meets the requirements in the “GB9706.1—2005 Electrical Equipment General Part 1 Safety General Requirements”.
8. The electrical use of the equipment complies with the provisions of GB/T14710-2007 Environmental Requirements and Test Methods for Electrical Equipment.
9. The electroplating of the metal parts of the equipment complies with the requirements of “Technical Conditions for Coating Classification of Metal Parts of YY0076-92”.
10. The painting and baking finish of the relevant parts of the equipment meet the requirements of ZBC16003.1-85 Paint Coating Classification Technical Conditions.
11. The design, production and inspection of the nameplate of the equipment are in accordance with the provisions of TSG21-2016 and GB150-2011.
12. The equipment instruction manual complies with the requirements of the General Rules for the Use of Industrial Products of GB9969.1-2008.
Part 8: ：Attentions
1. In order to ensure the safety of the equipment and the stability of the sterilization quality, the safety accessories of the equipment shall be regularly inspected according to the “Regulations for Periodic Inspection of Pressure Vessels” and relevant safety technical specifications (eg safety valves, pressure gauges, etc.).
2. It is strictly forbidden to hit and bump during the use of the equipment.
3. After using the autoclave door sealing ring for a period of time, it should be taken out and cleaned, and the oil (edible oil) should be re-loaded evenly into the flange sealing groove of the autoclave body. Cutting, scratching, and bruising are strictly prohibited.
4. If all the valves on the equipment are damaged, they should be replaced immediately.
5. After the installation and commissioning of the equipment, the equipment should be inspected regularly, including the fastening of bolts and various components. It is strictly forbidden to carry out pressure repair and fastening bolts.
6, the pump does not allow water to idling, must be injected before the water can be started. It should be kept free of oil (lubricating grease) and make the waterway unblocked.
7. The water used in the sterilization equipment should be clean, free from sand, slag, turbidity and other debris, so as not to damage the water pump and valve. It is recommended that the user install an over-rate device at the outlet of the water source.
8. Electrical equipment should be firmly grounded, and no grounding wire is allowed.
9. The operators of the sterilization equipment should be put into operation after passing the training, and strictly abide by the safety operation rules and the post responsibility system. Non-operators must not be close when the equipment is running, and can’t operate it.
10. When the equipment is not used for a long time, please turn off the water source, drain the residual water, and wipe the parts of the autoclave door and the sealing ring and the flange sealing groove of the cylinder with the sealing ring with oil (edible oil).
11. After each shift is completed, the power supply should be cut off, and the residual pressure of the sterilization autoclave, hot water tank, gas storage tank and air compressor should be discharged. The storage cylinder of the air compressor should be drained every shift.
12. Equipment with oil-water separator should be refueled regularly; in the northern region, attention should be paid to drainage and anti-freezing in winter.
Part 9: Quality Commitment
In order to safeguard the company’s reputation and the legitimate rights and interests of your company and ensure the good reputation of the sterilization equipment market produced by Zhucheng Zhongyuan Machinery Co., Ltd., the company solemnly promises:
1. Conscientiously abide by the relevant provisions of national laws, regulations and various inspection and quarantine regulations, strictly enforce mandatory standards, strictly perform the quality requirements in the contract, and safeguard the company’s reputation and the legitimate rights and interests of your company.
2. The trademarks used in the products are authorized by their legal holders and do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, counterfeit origin, certification marks and virtual standard specifications.
3. Organize production in strict accordance with the standards, to ensure that product quality meets the requirements of laws and regulations and the standards of your company.
4. Do not produce counterfeit and shoddy products. If the sterilization products produced by the company are recalled, notified, returned or destroyed due to safety and quality problems, they will immediately report to the inspection and quarantine institution and cooperate with the inspection and quarantine department to investigate.
5. Actively cooperate with the supervision and management of the relevant departments of inspection and quarantine. Once we find unqualified products, we will actively take measures to ensure that they are handled in strict accordance with the requirements.
6. The company guarantees that the documents, records and other materials provided are true and valid.
7. The company is willing to bear all legal and economic responsibilities arising from the violation of this commitment. The company is willing to assume all responsibility for disputes or objections arising from product quality problems.
Part 10: After-sales Service Commitment
1. After the equipment arrives, the company immediately dispatches professional technicians to the user site to install the free mode, technical training and participation in the acceptance.
2. The warranty period of the equipment is one year. During this period, the company will be fully responsible for the quality of the products. If the user does not follow the operating procedures or deliberately cause equipment damage, the company will also send professional maintenance personnel to help the user solve the problem, but The user has to bear the corresponding fees.
3. After the equipment warranty period, the company provides timely and necessary paid services and guarantees the lifetime warranty of the products, and the parts are fully guaranteed.
4, the response time to solve the quality or operational problems: 2 hours telephone reply, the company can send technical service personnel to the field service as soon as possible after the problem can not be solved by telephone.
5, emergency maintenance time schedule: within 24 hours after the phone response to catch up with the scene.
6, other service commitments: free maintenance and maintenance from time to time every year.
7. The supplier is responsible for installing and commissioning the complete set of equipment for the demand side, and training the professional test personnel for the demand side free of charge until the demanding personnel can skillfully operate the equipment.
Part 11: After-sale Service Content
On the date when the demand side issues the final acceptance report, the supplier will implement the free repair and replacement of the product for the following year (note: non-human damage), and be responsible for the lifetime maintenance of the equipment (costs are charged as appropriate).
Need standard PDF format contract documents, contact email@example.com